This new pilot project aims to offer Carer’s “Time for you” by providing:
- Group relaxation
- Complementary therapies
- Arts and crafts
- An opportunity to explore the psychological impact of being a carer
- Hairdressing service
- Sign posting to other services
- Monthly sessions
- Places limited to 12 carer’s per session – bookable in advance only
- Sessions run from 1pm to 3pm
The above sessions are subject to change
Carer Support Criteria:
- For carer’s supporting a patient under the care of St John’s Hospice Services
Please contact Day Hospice nursing staff on 01302 798472 to book your session.
First session Tuesday 24 January 2017 then 28 February, 28 March, 25 April, 23 May and 27 June
Please note this is a pilot project and will be reviewed after six months.