• Have you got any spare time and are you wondering what to do?
• Do you enjoy meeting new people?
• Have you considered volunteering at St John’s Hospice as a Driver?
We need additional drivers to bring in our Day Hospice patients in the morning and take them home in the afternoon or to take them to appointments.
• You will use your own car and we will pay mileage rate for your journeys
• You will be asked to take a Driving Assessment prior to starting patient journeys and we offer training and ongoing support along the way.
Our current volunteers are a great bunch of people, come and meet them or have a chat with Lindsey Richards, Voluntary Services Manager, on telephone 01302 796662 or contact her on email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.